We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented People Operations Manager who will be dedicated to driving operational excellence and cross-functional initiatives that will ultimately improve the People team and employee experience. This role will help create and implement scalable processes across the organization that allow for consistency and leverage amongst teams, as well as focus on automating existing programs and processes to create a system-supported solution. This role will also serve as the project manager for new People programs and initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Partner with colleagues across Talent Acquisition, Business Partners, Total Rewards, Payroll, Legal and IT to identify opportunities or key problem areas for improvement across people, process, technology and policy areas aligned to the overall People team and company strategy.
- Responsible for the evaluation, development, implementation and maintenance of HRIS platforms (Greenhouse, UltiPro, etc.) and ensure high-quality data, consistent definitions, and reporting and analytics and integration with external partner platforms.
- Design standard dashboards and reports for frequent requests of people data and business insights, including the selection of appropriate metrics, translation of requirements, and prioritization of requests.
- Manage portfolio of ongoing project work to identify cross-functional dependencies, help make resourcing decisions and trade-offs, and build awareness of work across the People team by developing a comprehensive roadmap for process transformation and change management.
- Oversee core internal HR processes of hiring, employee onboarding, transfers, and offboarding for all local and remote employees.
- Project manage our People programmatics, including, company-wide engagement surveys.
- Leverage data driven insights to identify operational weaknesses and help to improve or innovate global people programs and processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible.
What You'll Bring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years of experience in HR operations
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated experience in managing programs
- Strong knowledge of enterprise systems and experience working with and optimizing HR platforms (Greenhouse, UltiPro, NetSuite preferred)
- Working knowledge of HR policy and process design
- Strong collaborator with the ability to understand different functions’ needs
- Demonstrated ability to create clarity and simplicity within complex and ambiguous environments
- Experience in change management and in driving projects to successful completion
What We Offer
Why Work for SimpliSafe:
- Competitive benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical/Vision/Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee appreciation events
- On-Site fitness center
- Professional development opportunities
- Great location with commuter benefits