SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, “you shouldn’t have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.”
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
SimpliSafe has a range of opportunities for like-minded individuals, from our US and UK corporate offices to our warehouses and customer service centers.
SimpliSafe is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented CRM Marketing Analyst who can transform raw data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations. This role provides direct analytics support to the Consumer Relationship Management (CRM) team to foster data-driven decision making and delivers critical reporting on all CRM initiatives. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to our top line growth and help provide direction to the entire organization. You will be embedded in the Operations team, and will interact directly with cross functional work groups and executive leadership.
You need to be proactive, hungry for answers, able to work both independently and collaboratively.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct deep dive analysis on customer behavior to drive success in portfolio performance.
- Provide actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Analyze A/B and Multivariate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations.
- Advise other marketing functions (e-commerce/website, online/offline advertising, brand, product development) as the knowledge owner for customer and market data.The candidate will help define audience targeting strategy, testing methodology, and measurement of email marketing performance.
- Build and augment analytical capabilities in the following areas: contact strategies, lifetime value, conversion, retention, and cross-sell.
- Analyze campaign results including audience, promotions, messaging, deliverability, and other key performance indicators. Report on results and provide insights weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Own email marketing dashboards and reports. Identify and triage data anomalies and work cross-functionally to resolve issues. Deep dive as needed to determine root causes.
- Design and create targeted reports and dashboards to answer key strategic questions and uncover new investment opportunities
- Assist in ESP migration
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an analytical role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Experience with quantitative research methodologies (survey design, sampling, analysis).
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. SQL experience preferred. Microsoft Excel expert.