SimpliSafe is growing and looking to hire a Marketing Program Manager. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading go-to-market retail programs and their full end to end life cycle. You’ll establish and cultivate internal cross-functional relationships to ensure stakeholders work seamlessly towards a common goal.
What You’ll Do
- Lead end to end marketing program planning, management and execution.
- Work cross-functionally across all departments, holding stakeholders accountable for their contributions towards program objectives.
- Create, maintain and communicate master schedules, risks, budgets and weekly status reports to key stakeholders and 3rd party agencies.
- Responsible for ensuring the teams understand expectations and timelines for planning and their deliverables.
- Relentlessly work to identify program risks and blockers, and lead the quest to mitigate, and course correct.
- Build partnerships across organizational and departmental boundaries with the ability to manage vendors and contractual agreements
- Continually lead evolution of workflow and processes to scale our fast-growing business and team.
Experience and Skills
- 6-8 years experience in program management for a consumer product or technology company.
- Superior prioritization and problem solving skills.
- A self-starter and manager able to influence and lead.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Proven history of effectively managing external agencies and partners.
- PMP certification required.