are a team of bold copywriters, designers, strategists, engineers, UX researchers, data junkies and product visionaries based in downtown Boston. Over the past ten years, we’ve quietly transformed home security from an outdated, unfriendly industry to something elegant, thoughtful, and beautifully designed. We’ve taken on the industry behemoths, we’re winning, and we want you to join us.
(Oh, and other folks seem to like us a whole lot. The Verge, CNET, the Wirecutter and PCMag all named us their top pick for home security. Not bad for a day’s work).
- Be the eyes and ears for the brand across all owned, earned, paid social conversation.
- Adopt the SimpliSafe brand voice in every interaction with customers or potential customers.
- Spot trends in culture and the ways brands can get involved, and use that to accomplish business goals.
- Carry customer service issues with agility and empathy.
- Understand social measurement and conversation analysis and the way it can be impacted and leveraged in community management.
- Manage communities with attention to detail, creativity and good humor
- Help shape and optimize SimpliSafe’s use of social channels over time.
- Content management responsibilities including but not limited to: scheduling and posting organic content, monitoring and responding to the community, curating user generated content, and crisis management.
- Proactively escalate issues, insights, observations and opportunities to the appropriate teams.
- Work both collaboratively on interdisciplinary teams, and independently.
- Grow our community by encouraging prospects through the sales funnel and increasing advocacy of current customers.
- 1-2 years experience in community management or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Creatively driven and analytically motivated
- Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize and be adaptable to change.
- High emotional intelligence in interpersonal relationships and digital relationships with customers.
- Has a knack for understanding tech features and engineering terms.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Fortitude to stay calm under pressure.
- Genuine interest in emerging technology, pop culture, internet trends and staying on top of content distribution channels, and paid social formats.
- Thorough understanding of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube etc), their technical requirements and best practices.
- Familiarity with analytics tools, publishing platforms and social monitoring tools preferred (Spredfast, Sprinklr, Netbase etc).