The Online Help Center Content Writer is responsible for executing day-to-day content operations within SimpliSafe’s Online Help Center and will create high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to help SimpliSafe customers have an enjoyable experience when discovering online help solutions.
You will be responsible for creating short-form and long-form customer facing content to assist customers with their needs while collaboratively supporting customer support, marketing, engineering, and SimpliSafe operations with customer facing knowledge bases to create simple, engaging content.. Content will be published within the online help center.
Our expanding online help center is going to be the first point of contact that some customers have with SimpliSafe, and emphasizes the necessity of clear and concise writing that can translate technical solutions into easily understandable outcomes for a broad and growing customer base. You will play a critical role in the growth and expansion of the online help center.
A strong candidate for this role is a strong storyteller and writer, able to work independently while reaching objective and operational needs, interpret analytical needs for content, collaborate with others on a high level, have an understanding of the content marketing landscape, and able to keep the quality of content consistent with SimpliSafe’s brand.
You will be part of the Operations QA and Training team and you will report to SimpliSafe’s Operations QA and Training Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Publish content across SimpliSafe’s online help center. You will own the lifecycle of activities that need to happen to effectively publish content. By working collaboratively with internal team members, you will ensure that you will have final copy.
- Supporting Customer and while building Brand. You will be working to support our customers as they write into the online help center by identifying any and all new content needs as they arise.
- Analyzing effectiveness of articles within our online help center. You will be responsible for checking into zendesk to identify the effectiveness of current articles, along with customer search keywords that have yet to yield an article within our online help center. With this information, you will strengthen our current articles and create new content to satisfy our customer’s needs.
- Work dynamically across the organization to identify messaging. You will take place in and organize meetings with our product team, operations teams, and marketing to ensure customer facing messaging is in line with our company values.
- Ensure consistent messaging between internal intranet, and external online help center. You will work across disciplines with our careops team to produce and support the development of consistent messaging across our internal, and external online help platforms.
- Pitch content ideas. You will be given the opportunity to pitch creative content driven solutions for the needs from our internal staff, as well as our customers as they arise.