SimpliSafe, Who We Are:
We fundamentally disrupted the home security industry, pioneering a new way to make home the safest place on earth for everyone. Founded in 2006, we were the first to offer homeowners professional-grade monitored home security with no long-term contracts and at radically fair prices. We now protect over 3 million people and remain committed to our founding goal: to make every home secure.
SimpliSafe is an IoT leader in the Security space and we are in hyper-growth mode. We are looking for a Senior IT Manager who can be both, hands-on to help us through this rapid acceleration, and strategic to shape our future from a global IT/Network perspective. This is a unique opportunity to set our vision and build the global solution of IT at SimpliSafe.
In this role, you will:
- Lead our IT and Networking teams in support of our multiple US and International offices & fulfillment centers - this team is responsible for both our Corporate and Production IT\Networking landscape.
- Ultimately, you will have a wide scope of influence, challenge, and opportunity.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- IT management (including almost everything you can think of + email) across the company
- The overall network topology across our platform - this includes our on-premise networks, cloud-based AWS network, and multiple cell carrier/partner networks
- The success of our talented and passionate IT and Networking teams
- Helping improve the productivity of all our SimplISafe employees
- Measurement of what success looks like
- Seamless integration of all our new locations
- High availability/scalability of our IT and Network systems - we are 99%+ cloud-based
- Be excited to join SimpliSafe’s collaborative, proactive, no-ego approach to getting work done
- Have a proven track record of success growing, building, mentoring and supporting global IT and Networking teams
- Have at least 10 years of IT experience, including 4+ years leading a team
- Have expertise managing IT alongside security and compliance requirements
- Have superior problem-solving skills in complex, disparate IT & Networking environments
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision coverage - We cover 80% of plans and offer excellent BCBS HMO/PPO Health plans
- Unlimited paid time off - To give you the flexibility and work/life balance you seek
401k Matching and Company Equity - To help you prepare for the future
- Commuter Pre-Tax Benefits - To help cover the costs of transportation and parking at our Downtown Boston HQ
- Beer Fridays, Bagel Thursdays, Bi-Weekly Lunches, Team and Company Outings – We know how to have fun! Besides, who doesn’t like free food and drinks?!