Sr. Manager, Marketing Analytics
SimpliSafe is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented Analyst who can transform raw data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations to build our marketing analytics function. You will lead analysis, measurement and reporting of all marketing spend and performance.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to our top line growth and help provide direction to the entire organization.You will be embedded in the Customer Acquisition team, and will interact directly with cross functional work groups and executive leadership. This role will be responsible for improving attribution, measurement and reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Lead efforts to mine spend, traffic, and sales data to find patterns and deliver insights on performance, growth and optimization opportunities.
- Drive execution and continuously evolve strategic recommendations based on data-driven insights.
- Build a team that understands the impact of interaction effects, reach & frequency, brand awareness and customer segments.
- Lead the complete re-evaluation and continuous improvement of our attribution model.
- Work closely with creative strategy team, ecommerce team, engineering, product, and retail teams to drive efficient growth.
- Maintain and improve reporting and dashboards with C-Level and Board level visibility.
- Lead the team responsible for the accuracy and upkeep of all Marketing data.
- Use statistical modeling, automation, and deep-dive data analysis to better target customers, optimize spend, and improve performance.
- Mentor young analysts and inspire those around you with your humility and deep curiosity.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Detailed understanding of all the major platforms (AdWords, GDN, Facebook, etc.).
- Full understanding of the digital and social ecosystem
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A no-ego, humble attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in management consulting or a similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable and influential
- Experience with quantitative research methodologies
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. SQL experience preferred. Microsoft Excel expert.
SimpliSafe is the fastest growing home security company in the country. We’re transforming how people buy, install and experience home security with our user-friendly wireless security system that we sell direct to consumers online. We protect over three million Americans.
SimpliSafe was founded by Chad and Eleanor Laurans in 2006, after several friends had their homes burglarized. Chad and Eleanor started designing SimpliSafe products in their own home when they realized there weren’t any solutions available on the market that were geared towards renters. From these humble beginnings, Simplisafe has become a power in the home security industry and was recently acquired by the private equity firm Hellman & Friedman.
At SimpliSafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Boston’s ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’ list and in Wealthfront’s ‘2019 Career Launching Companies’ list. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If SimpliSafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage - We cover 85% of plans and offer excellent BCBS HMO/PPO Health plans
Unlimited paid time off - To give you the flexibility and work/life balance you seek
401k Matching and Company Equity - To help you prepare for the future
Commuter Pre-Tax Benefits - To help cover the costs of transportation and parking at our Downtown Boston HQ
Beer Fridays, Bagel Thursdays, Bi-Weekly Lunches, Team and Company Outings – All work and no play is no way to live