SimpliSafe is growing its retail team and looking to hire a Retail Marketing Specialist. In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting retail opportunities, driving marketing strategy for in-store & online initiatives, and supporting the SimpliSafe portfolio of products. You’ll establish, build and cultivate relationships at all levels, all while expanding SimpliSafe’s home security presence at retail.
What You'll Do:
- Help develop the retail marketing playbook, including guidelines, best practices and infrastructure to support; with a keen focus on Amazon
- Partner with sales and marketing to coordinate physical and digital retail marketing campaigns.
- Track and report on campaign execution and progress, build and distribute monthly reporting that inform business decisions.
- Drive, manage and deliver assigned retail marketing programs, ensuring costs and timelines are strictly met.
- Support internal design team and manage external agencies as necessary.
- Manage day to day internal relationships to ensure specific requirements are met while preserving the SimpliSafe brand.
- Monitor competitive brand presence across channels, summarize and report monthly
- Support the development and execution of the retail merchandising strategy
- Support initiatives of the broader marketing team as needed
- BA/BS Degree
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience across marketing and/or strategic sales
- Experience working with Amazon a plus but not required. However, willingness to learn and grow the Amazon account is required.
- Highly, organized with the ability to prioritize against tight timelines
- Strong understanding of the inner workings of the retail environment
Simplisafe is a home security company that is based in Boston, MA which creates and sells self-installed security systems. Our company was founded by Chad and Eleanor Laurans in 2006 when they had several friends whose homes were broken into. Chad and Eleanor started designing Simplisafe products in their own homes when they realized there weren’t any solutions available on the market that were geared towards renters. From these humble beginnings, Simplisafe has become a major competitor in the home security market and was recently acquired by private equity firm Hellman & Friedman.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Boston’s ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’ list and in Wealthfront’s ‘2019 Career Launching Companies’ list. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage - We cover 85% of plans and offer excellent BCBS HMO/PPO Health plans
Unlimited paid time off - To give you the flexibility and work/life balance you seek.
401k Matching and Company Equity - To help you prepare for the future.
Commuter Pre-Tax Benefits - To help cover the costs of transportation and parking at our Downtown Boston HQ
Beer Fridays, Bagel Thursdays, Bi-Weekly Lunches, Team and Company Outings – We know how to have fun! Besides, who doesn’t like free food.