SimpliSafe is growing its retail team and looking to hire a Retail Sales Analyst. The Sales Analyst will support the data management and reporting for the retail organization. Use analytical and technical skills to perform assigned responsibilities. Work closely with assigned partners to establish tools, data sets and standard reports to support department needs.
What You'll Do
- Analyze retail sales data, trends and promotional performance
- Develop and interpret simple and complex reports which clearly and concisely show key trends and opportunities
- Provide administrative support as needed to support workflow with key collaborators
- Work closely with Business Intelligence and data teams to automate reports
- Build and manage a ‘team retail’ annual calendar
- Analyze retail sales activation and retention rate
- Support the retail team in reporting and order management “Best practices” partnership with direct site team
- Manage the sales forecasting process
- Measure ROI through metrics analysis and reporting
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
- BA/BS degree
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience or a similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Experience with quantitative research methodologies
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. SQL experience preferred. Microsoft Excel expert
Simplisafe is a home security company that is based in Boston, MA which creates and sells self-installed security systems. Our company was founded by Chad and Eleanor Laurans in 2006 when they had several friends whose homes were broken into. Chad and Eleanor started designing Simplisafe products in their own homes when they realized there weren’t any solutions available on the market that were geared towards renters. From these humble beginnings, Simplisafe has become a major competitor in the home security market and was recently acquired by private equity firm Hellman & Friedman.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a ‘no-ego’, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. We have recently been named in Built In Boston’s ‘Best Places to Work in 2019’ list and in Wealthfront’s ‘2019 Career Launching Companies’ list. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company you’d enjoy working for, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage - We cover 85% of plans and offer excellent BCBS HMO/PPO Health plans
Unlimited paid time off - To give you the flexibility and work/life balance you seek.
401k Matching and Company Equity - To help you prepare for the future.
Commuter Pre-Tax Benefits - To help cover the costs of transportation and parking at our Downtown Boston HQ
Beer Fridays, Bagel Thursdays, Bi-Weekly Lunches, Team and Company Outings – We know how to have fun! Besides, who doesn’t like free food.