We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented People Analytics Manager who will be responsible for developing the organization’s overall ability to use people data in decision making to drive improved outcomes. This involves supporting key initiatives with data analysis and insight generation, developing standard dashboards and reports for frequent requests, and managing data governance.
What You'll Do
- Oversees the development and implementation of standard dashboards and reports for frequent requests of people data, including the selection of appropriate metrics, translation of requirements, and prioritization of requests
- Manages data governance to ensure data is available, accurate, and compliant, including sourcing both internal and external data, monitoring and auditing quality, and ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations
- Develops client-specific dashboards or scorecards displaying key, relevant People data.
- Supports People projects and initiatives with data analysis, insight generation, and recommendations that improve decisions
- Supports the development of presentation materials with relevant data, visuals, and storytelling.
- Provides the People Team and the organization with tools and training to increase self-service usage, and champions the use of data in decision making
What You'll Bring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, data management or applied math
- 5+ years of experience in business/people analytics
- Experience with analytic modeling and development of algorithms.
- Experience with business systems, data warehouses, and data processing
- Excellent project management skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
What We Offer
Why Work for SimpliSafe:
- Competitive benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical/Vision/Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee appreciation events
- On-Site fitness center
- Professional development opportunities
- Great location with commuter benefits