We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Office Manager who will be responsible for managing our Headquarters located in Boston. The incumbent works closely with all employees to ensure a positive experience for our candidates and our employees.
What You'll Do
- Direct oversight and management of Office Operations
- Own the space: help us make a great first impression, assign desks, space planning, assist with build out and long term planning for our high growth.
- Manage office budget, drive office efficiencies and negotiate vendor contracts.
- Assist in organizing company events/outings and company volunteer events.
- Create opportunities for engagement for all employees to foster a positive employee experience and culture.
- Manage, mentor and support Office Coordinators to keep our space running smoothly
What You'll Bring
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience managing an office
- Experience with contract negotiation, managing outside vendors and a budget
- Excellent project management skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Positive outlook and professional demeanor
What We Offer
Why Work for SimpliSafe:
- Competitive benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical/Vision/Dental
- Employee appreciation events
- On-Site fitness center
- Professional development opportunities
- Great location with commuter benefits