Sales Operations Manager
SimpliSafe is growing its retail team and looking to hire a Sales Operations Manager to help build and scale our retail business. In this role, you’ll be responsible for end-to-end supply and demand management and forecasting. You’ll join a rapidly growing team who desires a leader and a doer, interested in helping SimpliSafe grow and scale its wholesale retail business.
What You'll Do
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging best practices and designing process, tools, and dashboards to scale our high growth business unit.
- Liaison and communicator between retail, engineering, finance, and warehouse, ensuring all parties are aligned, updated and prepared with most current plans.
- Owns inventory demand management, and the reporting process that informs relevant stakeholders.
- Revamp end-to-end sales process to increase team productivity.
- Prepare and present weekly forecast updates to retail, finance and fulfillment teams.
- Introduce analytics, reporting and documentation to provide performance insights.
- Develop process that tracks, confirms and provides a POD for each shipment to retailers.
- Identify and resolve retailer chargebacks, report findings and resolution steps to internal stakeholders.
- Develop and scale new account onboarding process, ensuring all internal stakeholder requirements are met.
- Establish processes to ensure fulfillment team receives appropriate retail requirements in a timely manner.
Experience and Skills
- 5-8 years experience in retail operations or sales preferred.
- Proven track record of managing complex programs within an organization.
- Analytical and process orientated mindset.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment, where priorities change, with tight timelines.
- Position will be based in our Boston office.