Ecommerce Marketing Manager
SimpliSafe’s business was built on experimentation. Today we’re the fastest growing home security company in the country, protecting over three million Americans. And we got there by testing: testing everything and testing constantly. You will not find an organization more committed to giving you the freedom, resources and authority you need to experiment, learn, and deliver stunning results.
As Ecommerce Marketing Manager, you will combine right-brain and left-brain skill sets to generate hypotheses and run experiments across SimpliSafe.com in order to improve conversion rate. You will conduct qualitative and quantitative research to generate hypotheses about messaging, user experience and site personalization changes that will lead more visitors to choose SimpliSafe for their home security. And you’ll have all the help you need—from our in-house creative team of designers, copywriters and a dedicated front-end development team.
- 2-5 years of proven experience in experimentation/CRO in the ecommerce or tech space
- Background in conversion-focused copywriting, persuasion techniques, psychology or similar experience preferred
- Familiarity with statistical concepts around experimental design and analysis
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple functional groups including copywriters, designers, analysts and developers