A team of bold designers, strategists, engineers, UX researchers, data junkies and product visionaries based in downtown Boston. Over the past ten years, we’ve quietly transformed home security from an outdated, unfriendly industry to something elegant, thoughtful, and beautifully designed.
(Oh, and other folks seem to like us a whole lot. CNET, the Wirecutter and PCMag all named us their Editors’ Choice for home security).
Lead our products and operations into the future. As product manager for our operations team, you will:
- Lead a team of engineers in defining and implementing new services and features for our engineers, operations, marketing, and finance teams
- Work with senior leadership in product, operations, finance, and marketing to prioritize and scope out new initiatives
- Create and utilize metrics to support decisions and drive discussions over prioritization, implementation, and design
- Pressure test solutions, ask questions, and ensure we’re optimizing our resource utilization
- Drive data analysis through excel, mySQL, tableau, and/or other tools
- A motivated self-starter who doesn’t shy away from responsibility. Gets Stuff Done
- Passionate about defining product goals, metrics and making data-driven decisions
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and executives with data-driven reasoning
- Interested in the intersection between product management and operations
- Smart, nice, and driven
- Previous experience in data analytics or product management
- Undergrad in Computer Science, Engineering, Product Design, Business or a related field
- 0-3 years of product management experience.
- Preferred - Experience in analytics tools and mySQL queries
Let us know why you’re the right person for the role. Be concrete. Tell us about research you’ve conducted and show us how effective you are at distilling complex information into clear, actionable insights.