Doctors know how to provide great healthcare - they don't always know how to run the best businesses. When practices run smoothly, doctors and patients both win. Simplifeye is changing healthcare by helping doctors run their practice like a modern business, giving patients a simple and streamlined experience.
Simplifeye is an alumni the #1 accelerator in the US, Angelpad (Class 2015). The company was voted Best New Product of 2017 by Henry Schein, Inc. and has won Best in Class, Emerging Technology by the Cellerant Group in 2017 and 2018.
As a Partner Sales Account Executive you will be managing two sales pipelines. A consultative pipeline with our partners and a transactional pipeline with doctors they refer over to you. We are partnered with industry leaders in the healthcare space. As a result you will be asked to travel to different parts of the country to engage with current and new markets. Entertaining current and potential partner reps while on these trips will be a part of your responsibilities. When back in the office you will be asked to shift into an inside sales role, working through your pipeline generated from conferences and closing referred opportunities. This also can at times include establishing a reseller pipeline. If you see yourself making a huge impact on a growing team backed by the best investors in the country, and enjoy traveling and meeting new people this is the job for you.
- Sales: You will be managing two sales pipelines. A referral pipeline which consists of our partners and a sales pipeline which consists of referred opportunities sent to us by these same partners. With both referral and sales pipelines you will be doing virtual and in person demo’s. The goal for your referral pipeline is to open up new markets, and for yours sales pipeline is to close new business.
- Relationships: Emotional intelligence is a key attribute for this role. You will be working closely with some of our billion dollar partners, and our co-founder. You will representing our company at different events. As a result you must be able to build relationships with the company goals in mind and execute on initiatives.
- New Strategic Relationships: Market research keeps us on top of competition; you will help test new products, seek new partnerships, resellers, enterprise opportunities and services.
- Travel: You will be traveling to different parts of the country to attend dental conferences, business development meetings, and co-travel with our partner reps.
- You are a natural extrovert and are able to connect professionally and personally right away.
- You are an excellent communicator with professional phone skills.
- You are coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts!
- Thinking on your feet isn't just something you're good at, it's something you love. When faced with new challenges, failure simply isn't an option.
- You have always loved traveling and would love to travel for your job!
- You have probably come across roles that tout "excellent compensation", "great earning potential" and "uncapped commission"; (we have this too) BUT you are really looking to have an impact on a company and that is what sets the Simplifeye Partner Team apart from everyone else!
- 1.5+ years of inbound or transactional sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable communicating issues in a public forum
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
Why Work At Simplifeye:
Too many reasons to list, but we’ll start with five:
- Awesome leadership: work for people you believe in, who believe in you. We’ve built and lead the best sales teams in New York City.
- We're a meritocracy: this is a place where you will be recognized and advance for your achievements. We are growing quickly, and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization. Did we mention UNCAPPED commission?!
- We have vision: this is a small team that really enjoys working together and is committed to the vision of changing how doctors operate day-to-day.
- You will get training and autonomy: we give you the tools and the framework, and you can synthesize it whichever way makes you the most successful. You won’t find a better education to advance your career.
- It's FUN!!: We're exciting, fast paced, fun, AND located in the middle of it all - in the lower east side of NYC!