Simple Technology Solutions is looking for a DevOps Engineer to add to our team.
Quick Position Overview:
- US Citizenship is required
- A bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years' position related experience is required
- Demonstrable experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Demonstrable experience with Linux and Python
In this role, we are looking for a problem-solver with extensive experience in scripting and maintaining build environments. The ideal candidate has a broad understanding of AWS/Azure/GCP and has significant experience working with development teams to deploy and support cloud-based applications. To succeed in this role, one must be collaborative, a great communicator, and comfortable working on an Agile team.
The DevOps Engineer at STS will:
- Manage, build, configure, administer, operate, and maintain all components that comprise the DevOps environment
- Design and implement fully automated enterprise pipelines using a suite of DevOps tools:
- Jenkins, Terraform, Hashicorp Vault, OpenShift, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Github, Nexus
- Maintain and operate services and resources within multiple Cloud Service Provider environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Implement enterprise cloud security, including default governance and compliance standards
- Develop and implement automated scripting, ensuring compliance with organizational regulations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years of additional position related experience can be substituted for a degree
- 5 years' position related experience
- Extensive experience using Jenkins, Terraform, Hashicorp Vault, OpenShift, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Github, and Nexus
- Demonstrable experience with Python
- Demonstrable experience with Linux
- AWS, Azure, or GCP Certifications
STS team members are motivated and assist each other in delivering remarkable solutions every day. We are lifelong learners, value outcomes over busy-ness and cultivate collaboration over individual contributions. We have in-depth experience helping government agencies in their installation, configuration, and optimization of leading Agile Software Development, DevOps, and Cloud Migration tools.
A Little More About STS
STS values innovation in all that we do, value-orientation in all choices and decisions, and has an employee-centric company focus.
Our team members value the flexibility STS offers which allows them to balance their personal lives while contributing quality work products. Additionally, the team benefits from our partnerships with AWS, Google, Microsoft and CloudBees – with access to improved knowledge and the opportunity to become a SME with one or more of our above partners.
STS is committed to equal employment opportunity. STS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination, harassment, and retaliation of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, family responsibilities, matriculation, personal appearance, political affiliation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.