Simple Technology Solutions (STS) is looking for a Senior Project Manager to add to our team.
Quick Position Overview:
- US Citizenship is required
- A minimum of 8 years' position related experience is required
- 8 years’ Project Management experience
- Previous Health and Human Services (HHS) experience is preferred
- ServiceNow application delivery experience
- Experience Leading projects in .NET and SharePoint
- AWS and GCP experience
- Must have Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must have Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
In this role, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to provide overall Task Order project direction. Using Agile methodologies, this role coordinates project issues and dependencies, manages staffing, as well as provides overall project and budget planning.
The person in this role coordinates project issues and dependencies to help our customer meet their objectives. In addition, the person in this role will develop staffing plans and manage recruitments and roll-offs. The ideal candidate has strong Project Management skills and the ability to oversee projects from ideation to deployment.
The Senior Project Manager at STS will:
- Provide the overall management of the project direction as related to functionality, schedule, and budget
- Insure adherence to project management and software development life cycle and best practices
- Project initiation, planning and execution
- Provide overall project and budget planning, monitoring, and control
- Develop staffing plans, manage recruitments and roll offs
- Provide periodic status reports for Senior Leadership
- Coordinate project issues and dependencies
- Review and approve architecture and product direction
- Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the project sponsor
- Responsible for status reporting, risk management, and escalation of issues
- Liaise with all current and future stakeholders
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of eight (8) years' Project Management Experience
- Experience managing large projects
- Previous experience in leading projects in .NET and SharePoint
- SharePoint administration and governance
- AWS and GCP experience
- Previous experience in ServiceNow application delivery
- Experience using Jira
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Previous Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) experience
STS team members are motivated and assist each other in delivering remarkable solutions every day. We are lifelong learners, value outcomes over busy-ness and cultivate collaboration over individual contributions. We have in-depth experience helping government agencies in their installation, configuration, and optimization of leading Agile Software Development, DevOps, and Cloud Migration tools.
A Little More About STS
STS values innovation in all that we do, value-orientation in all choices and decisions, and has an employee-centric company focus.
Our team members value the flexibility STS offers which allows them to balance their personal lives while contributing quality work products. Additionally, the team benefits from our partnerships with AWS, Google, Microsoft and CloudBees – with access to improved knowledge and the opportunity to become a SME with one or more of our above partners.
STS is committed to equal employment opportunity. STS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination, harassment, and retaliation of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, family responsibilities, matriculation, personal appearance, political affiliation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.