Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly “Made in Berlin”: we are a very international team with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
- You drive and develop strong relationships with the insurance companies
- You enjoy presenting your ideas and convincing internal & external stakeholders, including top managers
- You have a global view of all our operations
- You are responsible for creating new insurance products and negotiate business opportunities while tracking & ensuring their success
- You are responsible for our product portfolio and its performance
- You have an eye for the market and develop suitable coverage concepts as well as perform market analysis
- You understand pricing methods and you produce competitive prices for our distribution partners or new products
- You understand the insurance value and operational chains, and you contribute to the optimization of our processes
- You create your own reports and analyze insurance related aspects of our business, base for your decisions and proposals
- You work independently and collaborate with the sales, product and business development teams on a daily basis
- You identify customer needs and develop a product vision
- As a local representative of our business in the UK you are overseeing regulatory and compliance requirements regarding insurance distribution
What we're looking for...
- You have successfully completed your studies or training in the insurance sector and have in-depth knowledge of insurance
- You have gained work experience in the field of insurance, analysis and pricing
- You are interested in the further development of insurance solutions taking into account legal and commercial framework conditions
- Numbers are your passion and working with Excel is your thing
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English
- You understand and communicate confidently even complex issues and multi-layered contract language
- You are well organized, solution-oriented and have analytical and structured thinking skills as well as a detail-oriented way of working
- Thinking about new processes and helping to shape them is easy for you
- You have a good command of spoken and written German (this is a plus)
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an all round feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people
- Our most loved Flexible benefit: free BVG monthly ticket or a subsidy for Internet usage
- Flexible working hours
- With our Simple Working model we provide up to 100% the possibility to work remotely (from Germany)
- 28 vacation days
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture
- A company supported pension plan
- A free product insurance of your choice
- A great Referral program
- Access to our learning and development
- Fantastic team events
- Free drinks, fruits and much more
- Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
please fill in the form below and send us your portfolio. For any questions contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org - Marco will take care of your application.
„Never stop playing!“