Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are a very international team with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
- Work closely to our CEO, Robin von Hein, acting as a trusted advisor, on both strategic and operational tasks making sure the company vision is aligned with the operational needs
- Build lasting relationships with stakeholders. Always have a finger on the pulse of the organization, its needs and ensure the flow of information
- Undertaking projects for the CEO and act as extension to his ideas and execution
- Manage issues, mediate disputes and deal with issues before they are brought to the CEO
- Act as a confidant and advisor to the Chief Executive, acting as a sounding board for ideas
- Work on strategic and critical items, working with employees as well as customers and board members
- Coordinate and manage decision making, board meetings and materials, presentations, investor relations and more
- You will work from our head office in Berlin
What we're looking for...
- 2-3 years of experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, business development, corporate management position or a comparable position assisting C-suite executives, preferably in a fast-paced and digital environment
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, profound knowledge of corporate management and steering strategy
- You must be highly adaptive, willing to be agile, know how to collaborate effectively and learn quickly
- Ability to rally others to your cause and to handle business obstacles with a can-do-attitude
- High level of motivation and energy
- Outstanding communication skills in German and English
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an all round feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people
- Our most loved Flexible benefit: free BVG monthly ticket or a subsidy for Internet usage
- Flexible working hours
- With our Simple Working model we provide up to 100% the possibility to work remotely (from Germany)
- 28 vacation days
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture
- A company supported pension plan
- A free product insurance of your choice
- A great Referral program
- Access to our Learning and Development Programme
- Fantastic team events
- Free drinks, fruits and much more
Curious to know more? - Check out what else we offer here.
For your application…
fill in the form below. For any questions contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org - Marianna will take care of your application.
Never stop playing!