Account Executive (m/f/x)
Full-time and Remote
simpleclub is Germany's most popular digital learning platform. We offer a personalised learning experience to students, powered by the best content, for over 2M users.
Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy and fun for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school with a stress-free experience. At simpleclub, we are all creators and we are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by creating and giving access to great learning content to every student. Check us out on Instagram and TikTok and especially, our App.
simpleclub has been voted as Top-Startup Employer in 2021 by Statista & Business Punk, and got #1 in the Education category.
Created in 2015, simpleclub has grown to over 2M users and going. We are in the process of expanding our product internationally to bring our mission of making learning accessible worldwide.
As our first Account Executive within the Sales team, you'll be responsible for bringing on new B2B customers to enjoy the benefits of simpleclub Azubi . You will do this by being extremely driven, able to think outside the box and wanting to go above and beyond to achieve your goals.
You will be reporting to the VP of sales and collaborate with him on building our Account Executive operations.
In this role, you will get the unique opportunity to shape the growth of a simpleclub and impact the way companies all over Germany train their apprentices during the first years of the job.
How will you make an impact:
- You will handle our inbound pipeline, pitching to pre qualified leads with an additional focus on outbound efforts supported by our Sales Development Team.
- You become an expert on digital education and the German “Aus- & Weiterbildung”. You can handle objections like no other and educate potential customers on the benefit of our solution.
- You are highly motivated and organized. You always know which customers in your pipeline have which objections and a clear plan to solve them.
- You will help identify potential areas of improvement for our pitch and our product and communicate this within the team
- You help your clients with our solution, you don’t sell to whoever can write a check. We value high customer retention and a good fit between their needs and what we actually offer.
What we value:
- Previous Sales experience. At least 2+ years of experience in a B2B/SaaS company
- Success-track. You have a proven track record of driving positive results within a sales team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- CRM experience. You are proficient with HubSpot, Salesforce or similar
- Resilience. You know how to bounce back from setbacks and handle objections to create new and better opportunities
- Customer-centric. You are able to anticipate customer needs, bring solutions to the table and build rock-solid relationships with all our customers
- Collaboration mindset. You are a team player
Bonus points if:
- You have previous experience in Ed-tech
What is in for you:
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- Education budget
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
- Great pay with no cap on commission
simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, color of your skin, beliefs, gender, or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.