B2B Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Would you be interested in conceptualising and building complex B2B Marketing campaigns that can capture and convert the interest of renown world brands?
If you are looking for a place with a steep learning curve, freedom to execute, and fast professional progress - simpleclub could be a great fit.
In this position, you would get to work on growing an app with hundreds of thousands of monthly active users that has seen its paid subscriber count 2x within the last 12 months. The simpleclub app received Apple's Editor's Choice awards, frequently tops the Education charts and currently stands with a 4.5 stars rating.
We’ve recently grown our user base two-fold and our subscriber churn rates have dropped by half - which has led to us receiving funding round from HV Capital - the same investors in brands such as Zalando and Delivery Hero. We are building a growth team from scratch and we have ambitious plans to conquer both the DACH and the rest of the European markets in 2021.
As a B2B Digital Marketing Manager part of the Growth and Marketing team, you will completely own the planning and execution of our entire B2B Digital Marketing strategy (landing pages, paid media, inbound conversion) in order to drive our ambition to revolutionise our companies train their employees.
How will you make an impact:
- Drive simpleclub’s B2B Marketing strategy, including awareness, leads, and opportunities through paid acquisition channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, etc). You’ll be owning the execution of campaigns, optimization, testing, and reporting to maximize our return on ad spend.
- Identify new opportunities in existing channels and test new channels to expand the scope of our performance marketing efforts and fuel overall growth.
- Ensure that we have the right tracking and attribution set up in place so that we can reliably measure performance and scale up our ad spend.
- Evolve our landing page strategy to drive conversion optimization.
- Own the day to day campaign operations end to end, working closely with all internal stakeholders to achieve the best outcome.
- Build and document processes for your channels to maintain operational excellence.
- Ensure high-quality lead conversions from prospect to MQL and SQL.
What we value:
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing and can demonstrate how you have driven growth through paid channels. Ideally, you have worked in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment and have been directly responsible for managing a large budget (6 figures per quarter). Bonus points if this experience was within B2B SaaS.
- You have a truly data-driven and analytical mindset and have developed a strong understanding of attribution and the key metrics required to ensure we’re maintaining a healthy CAC:LTV ratio.
- You’re extremely comfortable using all of the relevant tools to manage performance marketing (ad platforms, analytics tools, tag manager etc)
- You’re a strong copywriter and have an eye for great creatives. You know what converts and know how to test and iterate.
- You enjoy managing numerous ongoing projects at once and know how to prioritize effectively to get more done with less.
- You are passionate about the integration with sales, and ensure that tools, data and the workflow itself are as smooth as they can be.
- You are familiar with concepts such as MQLs, SQLs/SALs, Demand Generation, Inbound Marketing and Account-Based Marketing.
What is in for you:
- Work in the fastest-growing subscription based e-learning platform in Germany
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- An accelerated career path
- A purposeful mission
- Ownership, Trust and Impact
simpleclub welcomes everyone.
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.