Full-time , Remote
Would you be interested in conceptualising and building complex SEO strategies that can capture the interest of millions of students worldwide?
If you are looking for a place with a steep learning curve, freedom to execute, and fast professional progress - simpleclub could be a great fit.
In this position, you would get to work on growing an app with hundreds of thousands of monthly active users that has seen its paid subscriber count 2x within the last 12 months. The simpleclub app received Apple's Editor's Choice awards, frequently tops the Education charts and currently stands with a 4.5 stars rating.
We’ve recently grown our user base two-fold and our subscriber churn rates have dropped by half - which has led to us receiving funding round from HV Capital - the same investors in brands such as Zalando and Delivery Hero. We are building a growth team from scratch and we have ambitious plans to conquer both the DACH and the rest of the European markets in 2021.
As an SEO Manager part of the Growth and Marketing team, you will completely own the planning and execution of our entire CRM & Lifecycle processes (push, email, pop ups, content cards, etc) in order to drive our global user activation, retention, reactivation and upselling campaigns, which leverage content, product features, and brand to maximise customer engagement, lifetime value, and loyalty. You are the reason students know about the true value of simpleclub and keep coming back.
How will you make an impact:
- Our customers face numerous challenges with their schooling material. Identify growth areas in site structure, keyword selection, content development, and on-page optimization.
- Launch and manage content marketing campaigns in order to acquire links, promote our brand, and ultimately impact both SEO performance and our overall marketing strategy.
- Conceptualise and execute from scratch a variety of on-page, CMS and optimization topics.
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across our international markets and measure the impact of changes.
What we value:
- You have at least 2 years of SEO experience.
- You are familiar with SEO best practices and an understanding of algorithm ranking factors.
- Fluency in German and English.
- You have advanced proficiency in main SEO tools and Google products such as Sistrix, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog Google Analytics, and Search Console.
- You have a proven record of successfully implemented SEO strategies.
- You have outstanding reporting skills and are able to automate performance checks and effectively track progress and results.
- Analytical: Very strong systematic and investigative thinking capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing day-to-day performance
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures across markets with strong signs of assertiveness
- You are a team player and strive in a large international and geographically dispersed team.
- You are a self-starter and strive to own both the strategy and execution of these processes. You are comfortable being the sole point of contact and owner of SEO for the entire company.
- You enjoy and appreciate remote work, but you don’t shy away from reaching out and engaging with your team members about strategy, execution, requests, feedback or the newest show on Netflix.
What is in for you:
- Work in the fastest-growing subscription based e-learning platform in Germany
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- An accelerated career path
- A purposeful mission
- Ownership, Trust and Impact
simpleclub welcomes everyone.
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.