CRM / Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Would you be interested in conceptualising and running complex CRM campaigns reaching millions of students that are looking for a product that can change their lives?
If you are looking for a place with a steep learning curve, freedom to execute, and fast professional progress - simpleclub could be a great fit.
In this position, you would get to work on growing an app with hundreds of thousands of monthly active users that has seen its paid subscriber count 2x within the last 12 months. The simpleclub app received Apple's Editor's Choice awards, frequently tops the Education charts and currently stands with a 4.5 stars rating.
We’ve recently grown our userbase two-fold and our subscriber churn rates have dropped by half - which has led to us receiving funding round from HV Capital - the same investors in brands such as Zalando and Delivery Hero. We are building a growth team from scratch and we have ambitious plans to conquer both the DACH and the rest of the European markets in 2021.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager part of the Growth and Marketing team, you will completely own the planning and execution of our entire CRM & Lifecycle processes (push, email, pop ups, content cards, etc) in order to drive our global user activation, retention, reactivation and upselling campaigns, which leverage content, product features, and brand to maximise customer engagement, lifetime value, and loyalty. You are the reason students know about the true value of simpleclub and keep coming back.
How will you make an impact:
- You’ll be responsible for planning and executing the global retention and engagement strategy, which leverages content, product features, CRM and brand to maximise customer engagement, lifetime value, and loyalty.
- You will own our CRM channels (transactional & marketing email, push, in-app messaging, etc.) and positively impact our retention, engagement and conversion to paid rates.
- Plan & implement continuous testing to improve conversion rates, engagement, and retention across the post-acquisition customer lifecycle.
- Work closely with product, engineering, data, and content teams on tactics and campaigns that improve the customer experience and drive customer lifetime value.
- Own the expansion of CRM into international markets.
What we value:
- You have at least 2-4 years experience managing CRM or other engagement functions of Growth Marketing.
- Experience executing CRM campaigns, ideally for mobile apps.
- Fluency in German and English.
- You are a self-starter and strive to own both the strategy and execution of these processes. You are comfortable being the sole point of contact and owner of lifecycle marketing for the entire company.
- You enjoy and appreciate remote work, but you don’t shy away from reaching out and engaging with your team members about strategy, execution, requests, feedback or the newest show on Netflix.
- You have a strong sense for brand and product experience. You care as much about the way of doing it as the KPIs themselves, and you love crafting compelling messages, regardless of their medium.
What is in for you:
- Work in the fastest-growing subscription based e-learning platform in Germany
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- An accelerated career path
- A purposeful mission
- Ownership, Trust and Impact
simpleclub welcomes everyone.
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our teams bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.