Senior Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Full-time and Remote
simpleclub is Germany's most popular digital learning platform. We offer a personalized learning experience to students, powered by the best content. Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy and fun for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school with a stress-free experience. At simpleclub we are all creators and we are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by creating and giving access to great learning content to every student.
Created in 2015 by back then students, simpleclub has grown to over 1M users and going. In 2020, simpleclub secured a seed round from HV Capital to accelerate growth. And this is where you come in:
The Growth team is the engine that will drive Simpleclub’s growth across Germany and beyond. We focus on creative, unique and data-driven approaches to marketing to ensure our product is the preferred choice of students across Germany.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager within the Growth team, you'll be responsible for defining, launching and optimising best in class paid media campaigns to drive awareness, shape consideration and ultimately acquire paid users for our B2C mobile app and web product. This is a unique opportunity to own and shape the growth of our business, as well as impact the way millions of students across Germany learn.
How will you make an impact:
- Analyse and surface relevant insights regarding our audience, including our most valuable users. This can be demographic and behavioural data, backed by robust analysis of user behaviour on the web and app.
- Be one of the key architects of our growth strategy, researching and delivering on data-driven campaign plans to drive profitable growth.
- Ideate, deliver and execute best in class advertising strategies to acquire paid users for our B2C product, leveraging a variety of channels and data across mobile and web to drive profitable scale using a test and learn approach. You will run DACH-oriented campaigns across a variety of platforms including: Google Search, Display, Youtube, Google UAC, Paid Social (Facebook & TikTok) and Apple Search Ads.
- Own, manage and optimise acquisition budgets with retention, Cashflow and LTV:CAC targets.
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through optimisation of bids, budgets, creatives, audiences, networks, devices and placements that unlock opportunities for revenue growth. You are passionate about continuously A/B testing to drive further performance, and you have a solid understanding on how to build a model around it.
- Ideate and manage an ad asset production workflow, enabling you to improve your campaigns’ assets iteratively through data, with the collaboration of a creative team.
Technical skills you bring:
- Solid Paid Media experience in at least 2: paid social and display, paid search or mobile app marketing. You have previously ideated, executed and managed campaigns for digital products with at least 6 figures of monthly spend.
- Diversified Channel Experience for B2C. You may have a strong background with a select of the following: Apple Search Ads, Google UAC, Google Search, Paid Social and Remarketing. Bonus points for experience with SKAdNetwork campaigns.
- Data-driven skills and mindset. You are very comfortable with data and extracting information to use it to drive growth. You have previous experience with MMPs, Sheets and/or SQL, and you are passionate about analysing the web and in-app experience of acquired customers. You strive to have one single source of truth for all data-related aspects of your operations and of user behaviour.
- Copywriting for Ads & Landing Pages. You appreciate the power of a good text and you have previously written creative copy and content for campaigns. You also bring top-notch communication skills to the team.
Soft skills you bring:
- Ad Asset development. In the past, you have successfully briefed and managed the relationship with a creative team, therefore enabling a seamless ad asset production workflow with clear background, timelines and objectives.
- Sound Project & Stakeholder Management skills. You have experience in crafting, organising and keeping track of stakeholders, campaigns and weekly & quarterly targets. You are passionate about automating such data views alongside most reports.
- Fluency in German, Advanced English. We are an international team but our current main market is Germany, therefore we require fluency in both languages.
- Self-Starter & Autonomy. You are comfortable taking a lot of initiative and working in a fast-paced environment, but you don’t shy away from reaching out when you need help.
What is in for you:
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- Fast career progression
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.