User Acquisition Manager (m/f/x)
Full-time and Remote
simpleclub is Germany's most popular digital learning platform. We offer a personalized learning experience to students, powered by the best content. Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy and fun for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school with a stress-free experience. At simpleclub we are all creators and we are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by creating and giving access to great learning content to every student.
Check us out on Instagram @simpleclub and TikTok @simpleclub.de
Created in 2015 by back then students, simpleclub has grown to over 1M users and going. In 2020, simpleclub secured a seed round from HV Capital to accelerate growth.And this is where you come in:
As a User Acquisition Manager within the Marketing team, you'll be responsible for defining, delivering and executing best in class user acquisition strategies to acquire users for our B2C product. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of our business and impact the way students approach learning across the world.
How will you make an impact:
- Ideate, deliver and execute best in class user acquisition strategies to acquire users for our B2C product, leveraging a variety of channels and data across mobile and web to drive profitable scale using a test and learn approach.
- Run DACH-oriented campaigns across a variety of platforms including: App Stores, Google Ads (PPC/Programmatic), Facebook, TikTok and other third party networks.
- Own, manage and optimise acquisition budgets with retention, LTV and ROI targets.
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through optimisation of bids, budgets, creatives, audiences, networks, devices and placements that unlock opportunities for revenue growth.
- Develop and continuously execute A/B/Multivariate tests to statistical significance and implement learnings and recommendations.
- Ideate and manage an ad asset production workflow, enabling you to improve your campaigns’ assets iteratively, through the collaboration with a creative team.
Technical skills you bring:
- Solid Performance Marketing experience for mobile apps. You have previously ideated and executed campaigns for Mobile Apps as well as web-based campaigns and achieved a positive ROI at scale.
- Deep experience in the Performance Marketing stack. You have a strong background with Apple Search Ads, Google Campaigns, Paid Social and Remarketing. Bonus points for experience with SKAdNetwork campaigns.
- Data-driven skills and mindset. You are very comfortable with data and extracting information to use it to drive growth. You have previous experience with MMPs, Sheets and/or SQL, and you are passionate about analysing the in-app experience of acquired customers.
- Copywriting for Ads & Landing Pages. You appreciate the power of a good text and you have previously written creative copy and content for campaigns. You also bring top-notch communication skills to the team.
Soft skills you bring:
- Ad Asset development. In the past, you have successfully briefed and managed the relationship with a creative team, therefore enabling a seamless ad asset production workflow with clear timelines and objectives.
- Sound Project Management skills. You have experience in crafting, organising and keeping track of campaign goals and week-on-week improvements. You are passionate about automating such data views alongside most reports.
- Fluency in German and English. We are an international team but our current main market is Germany, therefore we require fluency in both languages.
- Autonomy. You are comfortable taking a lot of initiative and working in a fast-paced environment, but you don’t shy away from reaching out when you need help..
What is in for you:
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.