Project Manager B2B (m/f/x) - Working Student
Working Student, Remote
Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school by investing less time and therefore reducing stress. At simpleclub we are all creators. We have built a product that millions of people already use and are falling in love with. Check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSimpleClub 👈 and our app for Apple and Android.
We are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by designing a learning experience personalised to every student.
Created in 2015 by back then students, Alexander Giesecke and Nicolai Schork, simpleclub has grown to over 1M users and going. In 2020, simpleclub secured a seed round from Holtzbrinck Ventures to accelerate growth.
How will you make an impact:
In addition to content teached in schools simpleclub also offers content for apprenticeships. As a Project Manager B2B (m/f/x) you’ll be responsible for supervising and organizing the B2B projects by:
- Closely working together with our content owner to ensure that the production is completed by the specified deadline.
- Leading the creators through the production process and being responsible for the quality of content.
- Being the contact person for external partners regarding the production of the projects.
- Informing stakeholders about the progress of the project.
- Doing content research in preparation for client calls.
What we value:
- Project Management experience. You have experience in project management and are an extremely organized and structured person.
- High quality standards. You are really addicted to quality and have high attention for details.
- A teamplayer. You love to collaborate and have very good communication skills and a sense of responsibility.
- Goal-oriented. You get thrilled by working in a high-performing environment and going above and beyond to meet your goals. You love to learn new things.
- Fluency in both German and English. We are an international company but our main market is still Germany.
Bonus points if:
- You have previous experience in managing teams and having client contact as representative of a project team.
What is in for you:
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- A personalised career path
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
🌍 simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.