IT Support Manager (m/f/x)
Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school by investing less time and therefore reducing stress. At simpleclub we are all creators. We have built a product that millions of people already use and are falling in love with. Check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSimpleClub 👈and our app for Apple and Android.
We are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by creating a learning experience personalised to every student.
Created in 2015 by back then students, Alexander Giesecke and Nicolai Schork, simpleclub has grown to over 1M users and going. In 2020, simpleclub secured a seed round from HV Ventures to accelerate growth. And this is where you come in:
As an IT Support Manager you will be the go-to person at simpleclub for all technical matters regarding employee’s onboarding and technical needs. You will be the reason our employees have a smooth start and can be operational as fast as possible. In other words, without you not much would happen.
How will you make an impact:
- Partnering with Human Resources to take over onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Coordinate and maintain technical, software & licence inventory
- Be the first point of contact for our teams when it comes to technical queries
- Set up and maintain the core structure (not content) of our internal documentation system (in Guru and/or Confluence)
- Creating and maintain automatisations for HR and Finance processes
- Constantly challenging and improve the technical setup for internal processes regarding automation and data security
- Working closely with all departments and help setting up technical tools that make remote work & collaboration easier and secure
- Managing 3rd party licenses and subscriptions, controlling costs and accesses
- Installing and managing office networks if necessary
- Monitoring and advising the employees on important security OS and working software updates
What we value:
- Outstanding communication skills. Both written and spoken. You know how to make your life easier by communicating clearly, automating and documenting repetitive tasks so you can spend your day doing more exciting things
- Confidence with modern tools. You know what works when it comes to tools and you have experience with Slack and all its integrations, G-suite, Confluence, Guru and more
- A true teamplayer. You know how to partner with different employees, stakeholders and handle requests so they can be operational since day 1
- Technical onboarding and off-boarding experience. You have been at a company of +100 employees and you know the ins and outs of onboarding and off-boarding processes
- Pragmatism. Less is more. You love to solve problems and find ways to make tasks easier and faster. You will act in simpleclub’s best interest when it comes to the IT budget
- A compliant mindset. When things get busy, security and compliance is the first thing in your mind. You are comfortable handling GDPR and account management processes to remain compliant
Bonus points if:
- You have previously been part of an IT department of a scaling company
What is in for you:
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams. It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else. With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.