Social Media Content Creator
Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school by investing less time and therefore reducing stress. At simpleclub we are all creators. We have built a product that millions of people already use and are falling in love with. Check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSimpleClub 👈and our app for Apple and Android.
We are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by creating a learning experience personalised to every student.
Created in 2015 by back then students, Alexander Giesecke and Nicolai Schork, simpleclub has grown to over 1M users and going. In 2020, simpleclub secured a seed round from HV Ventures to accelerate growth. And this is where you come in:
As a Social Media Creator within the Marketing team, you will develop simpleclub’s social media strategy and create engaging content across our current main channels on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and Facebook as well as new channels. You will be responsible for building a love-brand to the likes of Netflix and YouTube social channels. The truth is that we are in rapid growth-mode and nothing is stopping us so you will join a fast-paced Marketing team with a social-first mentality.
How will you make an impact:
- Execute quarterly content plans to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Be up to date with the news and current trends to create reactive posts which have viral potential
- Collaborate with the Brand Lead, Creative Director and Content Production teams to continuously create new, engaging and memorable social media postings for our community
- Ensure that simpleclub’s social presence is cohesively represented across all social channels through 360 degree concepts
- Coming up with high-quality content and timely launches
- Grow our current subscriber base across all channels with a solid Social Media strategy
- Reinforce our tone-of-voice to be perceived as a loved and trendy brand by everyone
- Communicate effectively with simpleclub’s main audiences and ages which include parents and students
What we value:
- Creativity. You are extremely creative and you think out of the box. You think fast, and can accommodate rapid change reacting quickly to new information
- Performance. You are numbers-driven and detail-oriented. You are a planner, you will have all our content scheduled in advance
- Social-first approach: You have previous experience in creating 6-7k figure social media posts and building highly active and engaged communities from 0
- A collaborative mindset. You are not a lone wolf but a team player. You know how to leverage everyone’s skills and opinions in the team to come up with your best work
- Data-driven mindset. You keep track of all our social media content performance so we can improve and become way more effective every time.
- Fluency in German and English. While we are an international company, our main market is currently Germany
What is in for you:
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
🌍 simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.