Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/x)
Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school by investing less time and therefore reducing stress. At simpleclub we are all creators. We have built a product that millions of people already use and are falling in love with. Check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSimpleClub 👈.
We are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by creating a learning experience personalised to every student.
Created in 2015 by back then students, Alexander Giesecke and Nicolai Schork, simpleclub has grown to over 1M users and going. In 2020, simpleclub secured a seed round by HV Capital to accelerate growth. And this is where you come in:
As a Senior HR Business Partner , you will be responsible for bringing HR process excellence to simpleclub. You will do this by developing strong relationships with all the teams and Leaders at simpleclub. Your first focus will be the implementation of robust People admin processes, then implementation of performance management systems including training and the creation of a smooth onboarding process. You will be an advocate of the simpleclub culture and help to foster it as the organization grows. You will be the main point of contact inside simpleclub for HR-related queries.
How will you make an impact:
- You will partner with all the Leadership members at simpleclub to take Employee Experience to the next level
- You will implement People processes that will enable us to have operational excellence when it comes to people
- You will be the first point of contact for any HR-related queries. This includes, but not limited to, questions around health insurance, benefits, contracts, holidays etc.
- You will be responsible for our workforce development and growth plan
- You will be responsible for all the People analytics and reports to find trends that will help us plan for the future. This includes but is not limited to salary benchmarks, benefits, headcount forecasting, employee engagement surveys etc
- You will align with the Talent team to be up to date with onboardings and candidates status
What we value:
- Proven experience in HR or as a People Partner. You have previous experience aligning HR processes with business goals and you are familiar with Employment Law in Germany
- Performance systems and processes. Experience with implementation of Career maps and employee development processes from scratch
- Outstanding communication skills. You communicate clearly, confidently yet with empathy with our current and potential employees
- Partnership and collaboration. You believe HR is not a detached department but a partner to the whole business. You understand what every team does like it is your own and you are able to build strong relationships across the company. You will support, advise and coach managers in every department on People in employee relations
- You can think outside the box. While we appreciate “HR best practises” we also believe in innovation. We are building a remote culture and a product no one has built before . With this, unique situations will come up and we need to act and be able to think on our feet
- Facts and figures. You believe every decision should be supported by data and evidence and you are able to use this to make your points clear and act in simpleclub's best interest
- Discretion and confidentiality. You understand the importance of confidentiality and you know how important this is to our strategic goals
- Excellent organisational skills. You are able to anticipate requirements and plan accordingly. You have a contingency plan for every situation related to people.
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
Bonus points if:
- Previous experience in scaling Tech organisations at Seed and Series A stage
- A Coaching Certification
What is in for you:
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- A personalised career path
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
🌍 simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.