Content Owner (m/f/x)
Loved by both students and parents, simpleclub makes it easy for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school by investing less time and therefore reducing stress. At simpleclub we are all creators. We have built a product that millions of people already use and are falling in love with. Check out our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSimpleClub 👈 and our app for Apple and Android.
We are on a mission to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by designing a learning experience personalised to every student.
Created in 2015 by back then students, Alexander Giesecke and Nicolai Schork, simpleclub has grown to over 1M users and going. In 2020, simpleclub secured a seed round from Holtzbrinck Ventures to accelerate growth. And this is where you come in:
As a Content Owner (m/f/x) within the Education team, you'll be responsible for leading a team and drive them to the road of success. You will have full ownership for the creation workflow of the learning content at simpleclub.
How will you make an impact:
- Leading and organising a team of working students by being there for them and ensuring their success.
- Full responsibility for the complete creation workflow of the learning content at simpleclub by setting clear goals and deadlines for the timely production of the learning content.
- You will be the interface for other departments like Tech, Support, Operations and Marketing when it comes to developing and implementing processes in regards to content matters (e. g. handle incorrect content, set up product marketing for new content).
- Full overview and ownership of the quality of content by setting up and monitoring KPIs for quality insurance and output.
What we value:
- Inspiring Leadership. You lead by example and you have previous experience leading high-performing teams to success.
- Project Management. You are experienced in agile project management.
- A teamplayer. You love to collaborate and you see your success through your team and not only yourself.
- Goal-oriented. You get thrilled by working in a high-performing environment and going above and beyond to meet your goals.
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills. You pay attention to detail and are able to come up with a plan for every situation.
- High quality standards. You know what good looks like and you set the standard for it across the team. This is reflected in your work.
- Outstanding communication. You are able to communicate to different audiences and levels confidently.
- Fluency in both German and English. We are an international company but our main market is still Germany.
Bonus points if:
- You come from a previous educational background (eg: edtech, e-learning)
- You are experienced in programming to create automations
What is in for you:
- Work from anywhere
- Team events
- A great culture
- A personalised career path
- Join a purposeful mission
- Open communication
🌍 simpleclub welcomes everyone. Yes, everyone:
At simpleclub we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and with that we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by everyone and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
It is key to us that our employees bring themselves to work no matter what age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, colour of your skin, beliefs, gender or else.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure simpleclub remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.