Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
Simon Data is seeking a talented Technical Project Manager to join our team.
If you thrive when successfully completing strategic projects critical to the company’s success or when brainstorming process improvements and new opportunities, find it rewarding when the project is completed to specification within an established timeframe and budget, keep reading to learn more!
As a Technical Project Manager at Simon, you’ll join a group of engineers and product managers building our flagship Orchestration product. Our clients rely on our product to engage with hundreds of millions of customers every day -- sending over billions of messages annually. Successful Project Managers work well in a joint environment and pay meticulous attention to detail.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Product & Engineering to execute our future vision and strategy
- Coordinate between Engineering, Product, Customer Success, Compliance, Security and Infrastructure functions
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members needed for specific projects or initiatives
- Analyze, plan and establish milestones for projects/initiatives
- Maintain timelines for projects and provide reports to stakeholders
- Evaluate project performance metrics and facilitate adjustments
- Coordinate the development of documentation following our SDLC
- Remove blocker and impediments for the team.
- 3+ years of knowledge in similar field
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited institution preferred
- Familiarity with successful Agile techniques
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adjust to a constantly changing environment
- Self-motivated and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Experience working in a high-level joint environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
What We Offer
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee and family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Remote work, quarterly wellness, and client support stipends
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.