Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that champions these core values we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a talented designer to help take the visual language and user experience within our SaaS application to the next level. In this role, you will ensure advanced marketing functionality becomes intuitive and accessible, solving UX challenges that include incorporating data science into marketing workflows and build data products for non-technical users. You will collaborate with our product management and engineering teams to improve current UI components, define user workflows, build new layouts, and oversee the visual language of our product. Through user research, experience maps, and the creation of wireframes and mockups you will guide what the user sees throughout the product development process. Additionally, you’ll work closely with marketing partners to ensure users see a consistent experience across all touch points with Simon Data that aligns with our brand principles.
What You'll Do
- Reason about the user experience across the platform and champion initiatives that will drive excellence in the product
- Build visual concepts to communicate ideas and explore potential implementations of a capability
- Define the user experience and behavior of UI elements in detail
- Iterate on mockups, images, and design workflows for new and existing application components
- Collaborate with members of the Product and Engineering teams to implement the vision for features within our platform
- Develop design concepts for new and existing pages on our marketing websites
- Conduct user interviews to discover needs, validate hypotheses, and conduct user testing
- 4+ years of experience with Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, or similar tools
- 3+ years of experience crafting user interfaces for SaaS web applications on desktop devices
- Solid knowledge of UX standard methodologies and user-centered design methodologies
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, color, and advanced design principles
- Proficiency with Google Slides and Apple Keynote
- Familiarity with best practices for conducting user research and testing
- Bonus: Experience crafting and/or working with design systems
- Bonus: Front-end development experience
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.