Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that champions these core values we would love to hear from you.
As an Associate Product Manager at Simon Data you will be responsible for overseeing successful product launches by working with cross-functional stakeholders to bring new data and marketing products to market. You will conduct market research, transition new products into fully commercialized product offerings, and translate new capabilities into value for our customers. This position is a fit for you if you bring focus and tenacity to solving problems, have a passion for bringing software products to market, and take ownership for successful outcome.
In this role, your typical day might include leading a conversation with sales leaders to educate them about new capabilities, collaborating with members of the product and engineering teams to guide the development of a new product feature, and brief the executive team on the status of recent product launches.
You are the right person for this role if you are a skilled communicator; have strong organizational skills; excel at coordinating complex, high-visibility projects; love to work closely with clients, engineers, and executive leadership; and can translate the technical language used in creating predictive products to highlight the value for the end user. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Create and own the commercial launch of new products and platform capabilities
- Coordinate commercialization efforts with department representatives across the company
- Define a path to launch that includes identifying blockers, dependencies, and risk factors across engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, finance, and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering and product team members to understand product capabilities
- Provide product education both internally and externally
- Understand client pain points and champion needs internally for prioritization on the product roadmap
- Build internal documentation, support material, and marketing collateral around product capabilities
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to ensure client success
- 2-5 years of professional work experience, experience in B2B/SaaS market/MarTech is a plus
- 1+ year(s) of project management experience within a software development process
- Experience as a product manager, product operations manager, or customer success is a major plus
- Experience in B2B/SaaS market/MarTech is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with agile and software development principles
- Must feel comfortable (and enjoy!) working with data: high degree of proficiency with Excel, proficient with SQL, and computer science principles
- Excellent communication skills. Be comfortable talking with customers, partners, and executives, both in-person and remote. Write clearly and succinctly. Listen well.
- Demonstrate the ability to juggle competing priorities and using data to inform decisions
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.