Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
As a TA Sourcer at Simon Data you will be responsible for identifying uniquely talented, smart, hardworking individuals on both the business and engineering side to drive us forward as we continue to scale. You will be tasked to design and execute strategies to engage passive/active candidates through a number of channels (social and professional networks, events, start-up and entrepreneurial communities, etc.) and any other creative methods you can conceive. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Researching and qualifying top prospects for entry to senior level positions
- Identifying prospects through strong research and networking skills by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, Vettery, and targeted networking through alumni groups, community meet-ups, and other events
- Engage with candidates throughout various stages of the funnel
- Develop strong relationships with hiring teams, utilizing their networks to generate deep pools of candidates
- Distribute curated content through various social media channels
- Manage prospect pipelines using Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Support our employee referral program with an eye towards increasing the diversity of candidate pipelines
- Required 2-3 years of recruiting/sourcing experience (start-up in-house and/or agency)
- Demonstrated strength and passion for using various sourcing techniques
- Track record of success in delivering quality candidate flows that have led to hires
- Ability to meet growing pipeline demand in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to track and organize data
- Independent and collaborative working style
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience developing deep talent channels and communities for hard to fill talent through strong research and interviewing techniques. Sales recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Creativity and ability to think out of the box when sourcing candidates for hard-to-fill positions
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.