Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Simon Data, you will be responsible for building sustainable B2B marketing campaigns that demonstrate the value of Simon and scales our qualified lead acquisition. This includes owning and scaling demand gen channels, such as building and optimizing paid media, social media strategy, building compelling email marketing programs, actively promoting our content, and supporting lead generation at events.
In this role, your typical day might include working closely with sales or product marketing to determine our next activation, monitoring dashboards for which channels are doing well or falling behind so we can optimize, building copy and design to support promotional content into landing pages, emails, or social media, and ensuring it’s all measurement and tied together under a larger campaign.
You are the right person for this role if you’re a driven, analytical marketer looking to directly impact the revenue at a fast-growing tech startup. You especially enjoy digital marketing, data, and finding creative ways to drive interest. You love to own the process from end-to-end, are a skilled communicator and creative problem solver, and adept at handling multiple responsibilities.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop a marketing campaign strategy and plan that supports marketing objectives for both sourced and influenced revenue
- Collaborate on new lead acquisition and prospect engagement programs
- Responsible for owning and executing demand and lead nurture programs that build a pipeline of qualified leads
- Ensure campaign alignment with business initiatives, external market trends, competitor moves, and gather feedback to continually optimize or pivot results
- Report on and optimize demand generation activities, lead nurturing efficacy, and ROI to ensure campaign effectiveness and communicate business results
- Manage often aggressive project timelines, ensuring that campaigns are executed on time, including scheduling, working with design, production turnaround, and distribution of materials
- Ensure campaigns are executed on schedule and on budget
- Develop and support creating short-form content for email campaigns, landing pages, scripts, user and case studies, blogs, and social media as needed
- Ensure process documentation for business partners that articulates demand generation activities such as objectives, target personas, key messages, program tactics, and timing, and regularly present/introduce this information to business functions
- Provide recommendations on where improvements can be made
- Assess feedback and input from sales and business leaders on what messages will influence our target market
- Day-to-day campaign management
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- 2+ years demand generation experience, preferably in the B2B / SaaS market
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable working in a team that is both in-person and remote. Write clearly and succinctly. Listen well.
- Very strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated with very strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- Team player, with consensus building skills
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the MS Office suite
- Knowledge of how marketing automation and CRM tools work, specifically Salesforce
- Bonus for understanding how to build a marketing contribution framework
- Bonus for experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.