Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Simon Data, you will help others recognize the value Simon Data can bring to their organization. You will be responsible for communicating the value of our platform to current and prospective clients through materials that reflect the Simon Data brand and our unique position in the market.
In this role, your typical day might include participating in a conversation with our product managers to understand new product capabilities, creating effective sales enablement materials, developing copy for a newsletter that highlights the value of a new feature, and preparing a webinar to help clients understand best practices for creating a campaign.
You are the right person for this role if you love to own the process from end-to-end, are a skilled communicator and creative problem solver, and adept at handling multiple responsibilities. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage go-to-market launch plans across the organization
- Orchestrate the commercial release of features, updates, and new products, such as, developing the naming strategy, value proposition, messaging, packaging, and promotion
- Work closely with stakeholders in product management, sales, and customer success to understand our buyers, their pain points and use cases, buying process and criteria, and transfer that knowledge back to the internal teams
- Drive adoption of Simon Data products by supporting marketing programming that clearly articulates and differentiates our offering in the marketplace
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Collaborate with members of the marketing and design teams to ensure quality execution of marketing/sales enablement materials including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, white papers, and more
- Define a path to delivery that includes identifying blockers, dependencies, and risk factors across engineering, design, and customer success
- Develop materials that foster thought leadership in the industry such as blog posts and conference presentations
- Conduct win/loss interviews and perform ongoing analysis to determine the level of customer product adoption and provide feedback to the product team
- Provide product education both internally and externally
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- 2+ years product marketing experience, preferably in the B2B / SaaS market
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- Excellent communication skills. Be comfortable talking with customers, partners, and executives, both in-person and remote. Write clearly and succinctly. Listen well.
- Firm understanding of the marketing technology landscape
- Solid ability to understand and highlight the value of a product and position it appropriately to an audience
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Exhibit initiative, efficient multi-tasking, and creativity in work products
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.