Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Simon Data is seeking a Customer Success Director to run our success and integration teams. As the leader of our Customer Success organization, you will be responsible for deploying our platform, driving ROI and clear customer value, and building long-term relationships with our customers. You must orient to the customer first and must have a strong emotional desire to ensure their ultimate success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure team delivers world-class technical support through both our technical CS function and integration engineering teams One core value proposition of our business is our ability to flexibly adapt our platform to integrate, analyze, and execute on complex data at scale. Our support function is ultimately responsible for platform delivery
- Manage customer projects and delivery. Our customer success function is oriented around achieving goals and milestones in coordination with our customers. In doing so we must work with both internal and external stakeholders, manage dependencies, and ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure platform success via the right mix of training, marketing, education, and product.
- Build lasting partnerships via successful client relationship management with both C-Suite and operators. Build relationships with our customers and winning their trust is a core component of our strategy and company culture, and truly gives us the opportunity to embed ourselves within their planning processes
- Provide strategic support to connect our platform with high-level business objectives and revenue impact. Scale out team and capabilities that provide strategic guidance is it relates to our platform capabilities. Ensure that our customers view our platform as a critical piece of infrastructure required to execute against their business goals
- Grow, develop, and manage a team of Customer Success Managers and Integration Engineers to deliver upon the above
- Define a consistent approach to Customer Success, and create scalable structures and processes to reduce variance and ensure adherence
- Direct management experience of a Customer Success function at a Series B business or later; scaling teams to 20+ and managing revenue upwards of $20M
- Experience supporting products with high contract values (> $150k / year) and higher touch models
- Deep familiarity or management experience of technical and/or engineering functions
- Strong technical chops and deep familiarity with data. Must be proficient with Excel or similar and ideally should know SQL
- Past consulting or client management experience at a top-tier firm is a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.