Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Great sales organizations are built on focus, cohesion, drive, and - of course - a winning product. At Simon, we've found a rapidly-expanding sweet spot in marketing software and are growing our sales team to take advantage of that opportunity.
The sales team at Simon is well-supported by a mature account development function, a progressive go-to-market process, and a great customer base of savvy companies. In this role you will be a vital team member in contributing to the growth of an essential new SaaS category at the intersection of data and marketing, backed by some of the best technologists in the world.
As a Sales Coordinator, you have excellent time and project management skills and are driven to streamline and organize processes. You love being the go-to and have a great ability to understand and adapt to business needs. If you are smart, energetic, and eager to learn this is the role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support key initiatives of the revenue function at a critical time in the company’s development
- Develop and deliver plans, collateral and provide support to the founding team, sales leadership and sales operations
- Track, monitor and enforce Key Performance Indicators and key processes across the revenue function
- Assist in the evolution of the commercialization strategy for a high-growth startup, backed by top investors
- Learn from a best-in-class sales process that directly influences the growth of an early-stage startup
- Work in a fast-paced team environment that is passionate about quality, staying ahead of the curve, teamwork, and supporting customer objectives
- A strong attention to detail and results orientation
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to go above and
- Superior emotional intelligence and communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand the dynamic MarTech landscape
- Ability to work independently to deliver outcomes, and collaborate with and across teams
- Superior presentation skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Capacity to build high-quality deliverables for executive teams
- Flexibility to travel for key meetings at your discretion
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.