Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Great sales organizations are built on focus, cohesion, drive, and - of course - a winning product. At Simon, we've found a rapidly-expanding sweet spot in marketing software and are growing our sales team to take advantage of that opportunity.
The sales team at Simon is well-supported by a mature account development function, a progressive go-to-market process, and a great customer base of savvy companies.
As a Solutions Consultant, you'll be a key contributor to growing the top line in an essential new SaaS category at the intersection of data and marketing, backed by some of the best technologists in the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Understand mission critical challenges of CEOs, CMOs, CTOs and VP level leaders at F1000s, hyper-growth companies and everywhere in between
- Develop and deliver solutions consultation and product presentation against enterprise challenges, involving intake / assessment conversations, technical diligence, client workshops, business case formation and integration planning
- Work closely with founders, sales and product stakeholders to define product vision and go-to-market strategy
- Evolve the commercialization strategy for a high-growth startup, backed by top investors
- Leverage a best-in-class sales process to directly influence the growth of the company
- Collaborate with a product and engineering team that is passionate about quality, staying ahead of the curve, teamwork, and supporting customer objectives
- 2-6+ years of data-driven marketing, sales engineering, management consulting, corporate strategy, or similar experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Strong business acumen, ability to strategically partner with clients
- Results-driven strategic thinker who is able to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with data in SQL
- Programming language experience a plus
- Thoughtful, curious and a problem solver
- Experience as a top performer in previous roles
- Superior emotional intelligence and communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand the dynamic MarTech landscape
- Ability to work independently to deliver outcomes, and collaborate with and across teams
- Superior presentation skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Capacity to build high-quality deliverables for executive teams
- Flexibility to travel for key meetings at your discretion
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.