Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Simon Data is seeking a Integration Engineering Manager to lead our integration engineering team, serve as a thought leader on how we do our integrations to client data warehouses and third party tools, and help us build robust systems. You will work closely with other managers and disciplines within the organization to ensure that we understand upcoming client requirements, that the integrations team is supporting broad engineering organization goals, and that we are consistently delivering a good experience for our clients. In addition to management responsibilities, the role will also involve working on complex integrations projects and developing tooling to support clients and engineers alike. The ideal candidate will have a strong background of engineering and CS fundamentals, as well as experience leading teams and working with clients.
This role is ideal for you if you are highly organized, enjoy working with data, have strong communication skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong desire to learn what it takes to build an enterprise SaaS business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage our team of integration engineers and provide training, support and feedback to help them grow the next generation of the company’s platform and data engineers
- Project manage large client integrations and contribute directly where appropriate
- Work closely with our data and platform engineering teams to identity tooling and systems that can streamline our integration workflow and empower clients
- Serve as a technical expert on our integrations and tech stack for strategic clients
- Manage sprint planning process while working closely with our customer success team to ensure we are delivering for our clients
- Provide career guidance and performance reviews to the integration engineers
- Oversee and ensure the stability of our system Help define the future of our client solutions group Drive growth of the team by playing a pivotal role in finding and attracting strong candidates to Simon
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- 2+ years of engineering experience as a software engineer, integration engineer or data engineer
- Strong business acumen, ability to strategically partner with clients
- Strong project management and individual organizational skills
- Results-driven strategic thinker who is able to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Leadership experience
- Thoughtful, curious and a problem solver
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.