Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Simon Data is seeking a Customer Success Manager to lead strategic client engagements, drive value for clients, manage renewals and upsells, and push process improvements. Simon’s Customer Success Managers serve as the primary point person with our clients - high growth venture backed companies and leading enterprise brands - leading every phase of the post-sale relationship. Simon CSMs are responsible for maximizing client platform value, helping to develop and implement strategies resulting in millions of incremental revenue for clients. You will be responsible for client engagement across the platform and ensuring overall client happiness and renewals.
This role is ideal for you if you are someone who communicates clearly and is passionate about building relationships and working hard in a fast paced environment. You have a strong desire to learn what it takes to build an enterprise SaaS business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Engage with business and marketing leaders to understand their strategy in using our platform, and the retention marketing and data teams to implement that strategy. This includes leading data driven and product discussions with business leaders
- Work with our customers on data integration and analysis to help drive their retention marketing and customer lifecycle goals
- Lead integration efforts with clients, working closely with our integration engineering team to provision client accounts, get data pipelines configured and ensure the client is setup for success on the Simon platform
- Build client relationships:
- Educate customers on new product offerings and drive adoption
- Increase the services and the value that Simon provides our customers
- Negotiate to drive renewals by ensuring platform value is realized to fullest extent
- Generate referrals through introductions from current happy clients
- Socialize with our customers on a regular basis
- Champion processes and product improvements:
- Drive and improve our efficiency and effectiveness by developing materials, tools, and processes for efficient and effective integrations with our clients’ systems
- Work closely with technical and product teams to determine the short and long term product roadmap - be the voice of the customer to drive product initiatives
- Develop systems to streamline the engineering support we offer clients post-integration
- Compile training materials to keep clients well versed in the nuances of our complex product offerings
- 2-6 years of experience in consulting, banking or other client facing roles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Strong business acumen, ability to strategically partner with clients
- Strong project management and individual organizational skills
- Results-driven strategic thinker who is able to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Deep analytical skill set, black belt in Excel or BI platform
- Experience working with data in SQL
- Programming language experience a plus
- Thoughtful, curious and a problem solver
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.