Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Simon Data is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CEO & CRO to ensure they can focus on what they do best. As an EA at Simon, your primary role will be to anticipate the needs of the executives you support, and resolve operational and administrative issues before they arise. Additionally, you will be representing Simon Data and will serve as a first impression to the business. You will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails and calls to appropriate contacts, flow of correspondence, and other logistics & support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage external requests on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Take and retrieve messages for the executives you directly support
- Coordinate the schedules of each executive you support and schedule relevant meetings and travel arrangements
- Organize team events
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on needs of the office
- A minimum of 3 years of administrative support directly supporting executives
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written and oral communication
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.