Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Simon Data is seeking a Director, Strategic Engagement who will be focusing on developing relationships with both business and technical stakeholders. In this role you will ensure timely deployment, adoption, and revenue impact of our platform. Success in this role means embedding Simon’s technology and capabilities into our clients short, medium, and long-term strategy.
As the Strategic Engagement Director, you will serve as a true partner to senior level executives (CROs, VPs/SVPs, GMs) as well as teams that span several functions within our clients’ organizations. Accordingly, the Strategic Engagement Director will have the full support of the Simon organization across Simon’s leadership team, data engineers, and technical account managers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and expand top strategic accounts for the business.
- Cultivate relationships with C-Suite/VPs within client organizations.
- Drive the adoption of the platform across all relevant teams within the client (e.g. marketing, customer success, marketing operations, data engineering).
- Define and evolve our process for all strategic client engagements, in partnership with our founding team and implementation group.
- Operate as a pre-sale ambassador for Simon Data’s client partnership model.
- Shape engagements with the account development team to fit client needs.
- Grow a team of strategic account managers that can ultimately be responsible for all client revenue.
- 6+ Years work experience working with customers at a top agency or consulting firm
- Bonus: 5+ years management consulting experience without an MBA or 2+ years management consulting experience post-MBA
- Bonus: experience with marketing
- Excellent communication & presentation skills; both written and verbal
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Ability to understand and navigate complicated organization
- Experience working with, and managing, senior client leaders
- Strategically understand business problems and map to potential solutions
- Analytical - comfortable navigating data and technology systems
- Relentless focus on driving solution development
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.