SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration.
A day to day as an Enterprise Sales Executive International at SimilarWeb means...
- The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new direct revenue for SimilarWeb in Rest of world Countries (APAC , Israel and South Africa). Cultivating longterm strategic partnerships and increasing market share. You will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within ROW’s largest Enterprises in the digital world. You will be required to bring a track record of closing new business and over exceeding on defined revenue targets as well as display credible product and industry knowledge to educate your customers the value of SimilarWeb’s platform.
- You will be expected to be a high performer with experience of exceeding sales targets in an Enterprise Sales role.
- On a day to day you will:
- Meet and exceed Quarterly sales quota through outbound/ inbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Conduct live demonstrations of Similarweb PRO platform through remote meetings (web-ex) and face to face.
- Work closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C level engagement
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- What will I bring to the team?
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections.
- Solid experience. Minimum 3 years direct sales experience in software sales to Enterprise prospects.
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct and highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including Google analytics (or similar) , marketing cloud solutions and Business intelligence solutions
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up business
- Ideally experience of nurturing and growing clients with a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
- Ideally proven experience selling to APAC countries (India, South East Asia , Australia)
- Travel is required
- Office days / hours – Monday through Friday, early morning.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team