Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 4000 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to build a strong sales pipeline of our ideal target clients, through effective outbound prospecting.
This role will report to the Senior Team Manager of Sales Development.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb’s digital intelligence solutions serve thousands of customers across many different industries and use cases around the world, and we haven’t even scraped the barrel of our total addressable market.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with Sales Managers to identify, engage, qualify, and set up new business meetings with our ideal target audience.
As we continue to expand into new markets and industries, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement around Similarweb’s digital intelligence solutions, and showcasing their value to prospective businesses.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Sales Development Department means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Utilizing prospecting and research tools to qualify leads and create opportunities with ideal personas in target accounts
- Conducting sales development with new prospects through email, phone, and social drips
- Strategizing with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Collaborating with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
This is the perfect job for someone who is:
- Tenacious: you have passion and grit and know-how to stay focused
- A quick learner: you can recognize challenges and learn the behaviors and skills needed to overcome them
- Creative: you can apply professional judgment to resolve complex issues in a unique way
- Tech-savvy: you embrace technology and incorporate it into your daily workflow
- An excellent communicator: both verbally and written
- Collaborative: you’re a team player who knows how to work with other business partners to achieve your goals
- Motivated: the role has a highly competitive salary and commission plan!
About the team
We could tell you that SDRs at Similarweb love selling our solutions, but wouldn’t you rather hear it straight from them? Check out this video to hear what they have to say: https://youtu.be/2CjMarfxUak
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.