Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3000 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange and haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for an Account Manager to help us retain and expand our relationships with existing customers of our Market Intelligence solution. This role will report to Team Manager, Account Management.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Our Market Intelligence solution is used by thousands of companies, like Google and Walmart, to give them a competitive advantage in driving online traffic.
As an account manager, you will own the relationship with these customers, and work with key decision-makers to make sure they are getting the most value out of our platform and data. In addition to increasing your accounts’ user engagement and facilitating product adoption, you will be responsible for identifying and leading up-sell opportunities to drive new business growth.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Enterprise team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Managing and developing long-term partnerships with some of the world’s biggest brands
- Working closely with a customer to increase product adoption and engagement
- Identifying opportunities for upsells, and increasing the lifetime value of our customers
- Making sure that our customers are getting the most value possible from the product, and reaching their business goals and KPIs
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales or account management in customer-facing roles
- Demonstrated success running consultative sales processes in complex Enterprise organizations
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space and trends
- Able to identify value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong presentation skills; feels confident presenting in front of senior management of prospect organizations
- Team player who can collaborate effectively with colleagues and business partners
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face-to-face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
- You’ll get to sell a product you actually believe in: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
- You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
- We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
- You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
- Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.