Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We are looking for a Senior Account-Based Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. The role will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of effective Account Based Marketing programs that generate pipeline and accelerate existing opportunities exclusively for a top target account list in the US.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the Strategic Sales teams to develop account specific playbooks including: Outbound prospecting, lead generation campaigns, nurturing, social media, live/online events and more.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure campaign effectiveness.
- Report on the analytics and progression of activities as part of measuring the ROI as well as the constant optimization of the campaign effectiveness
- Develop and execute strategic end-to-end multi-channel ABM campaigns to drive adoption and expand usage within named accounts
- Align closely with Enterprise Sales and Account Managers, to identify, plan and execute adoption & expansion opportunities for named accounts
- Identify creative ways to reach our Named Account customers, show value, and identify expansion opportunities
- Map organizational decision-makers and identify key contacts within each named account
- Analyze customer marketplace, company, firmographic, technographic, and intent data to inform a strategy to engage and support the customer
- Develop personalized marketing campaigns to foster engagement, improve reputation, and grow the customer's total lifetime value
- Provide regular updates on industry, company, and contacts to assigned sales account teams to identify potential selling opportunities
- Identify and create the customized content needed for use in ABM campaigns, programs, and other initiatives, collaborating and work cross-functionally with our Strategic Account Management, Product Marketing, digital marketing, and corporate marketing team
- Define measurement criteria and report on metrics on a regular basis; learn, modify and work to continuously improve the performance of the account-based programs
- Own the marketing communication strategy to the named-account customer base
- Drive new ABM capabilities - vendors and tools - that enable sellers to act as marketers, nurturing and reaching out to their customers in a curated, simplified way
This is the perfect job for someone who has:
- 5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within software/SaaS
- 3+ years of experience with building and execution 1:1 or 1:few account-based marketing programs
- Analytical mindset with the ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics, pipeline management, as well as revenue and ROI
- Ability to work effectively with senior leaders and other key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Solid project management, planning, and organizational skills with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Quantiative skills, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Positive attitude, customer-focused, goal-focused, self-starter, problem solver, detail-oriented, organized, ability to multi-task and effectively manage time, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Writing and presentation skills to translate detailed content into impactful go-to-market materials including web, email, and social content
- Experience planning, directing, and delivering digital marketing campaigns and social media strategies
- Demonstrated ability to achieve hands-on results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- Bachelor's degree required (graduate degree a plus)
- Willingness to travel 25%+ primarily in North America
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.