At Similarweb, we are revolutionizing the way businesses interact with the digital world by revealing to them everything that happens online.
Our unique data and solutions empower over 4,300 customers globally, including industry giants like Google, eBay, and Adidas, to make game-changing decisions that drive their digital strategies. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we continue to reach new heights! Come work alongside Similarwebbers across the globe who are bright, curious, practical and good people.
We’re looking for a Sales Manager, Investors (Enterprise) to make a real and tangible impact on the world's largest investors in order to help them enter the alternative data space to make better investment decisions. This role will report to our Team Manager, Enterprise Sales, Investors.
Why is this role so important to Similarweb?
- As part of our global team, you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- We love market intelligence! At Similarweb, you have the opportunity to work with the world's largest investors and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- Our Investor focused products and solutions are some of the best-known and sought-after in the market
What does the day-to-day of an Enterprise Sales Manager, Investor Solution look like:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating, and closing
- Work closely with Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts, manage incoming leads, and nurture contacts & accounts from the past
- Leverage Investor Solutions team to build targeted value propositions for investor accounts
- Build cross-functional relationships within the prospect to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C-level engagement
- Work with channel partners to identify, support, and close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
This is the perfect job for someone with:
- High integrity, energy, and dedication, emphasizing collaboration, value-driven approach, honesty, and directness for ensuring customer success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required, with the ability to persuade, lead, handle objections, and resolve customer issues confidently.
- Minimum 5 years of investment industry experience necessary, including a solid grasp of digital environments and current trends in online media, commerce, and digital advertising.
- Demonstrated success in SaaS and enterprise software sales to investment communities, with proficiency in client-direct sales and conducting consultative sales processes within large, complex organizations.
- Established network of contacts within investment sectors (hedge funds, investment banks, private equity, or VC firms) preferred.
- Deep understanding of digital ad technologies and online marketing preferred, encompassing display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing, and data solutions.
- Experience in hyper-growth or start-up environments preferred.
- Experience in introducing new, disruptive technologies to the market from a novel sales perspective desirable.
**At Similarweb, collaborating with our colleagues in-office creates a more connected, unified culture. Our best work is a product of our face-to-face collaboration, with the ability to work partially from home.**
The base salary range for this position in New York City is $62,880 to $123,090 + benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, potential equity, employee stock purchase plan and paid sick and parental leave.
In addition, this position is eligible to participate in the company’s sales incentive plan, with a maximum target OTE of up to $246,180, depending upon the final terms of employment and achievement of established targets.
Individual compensation is based upon several factors, including qualifications and relevant experience.
The base salary range above is for the New York City metro area and could vary for candidates in other locations.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll get to sell a product you actually believe in: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.