Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Manager, Strategic to increase Similarweb’s market share by creating and cultivating new accounts.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb’s digital intelligence solutions serve thousands of customers across many different industries and use cases around the world, and we haven’t even scraped the barrel of our total addressable market.
As a Sales Manager for Strategic Sales, you will control the entire sales cycle, and develop critical relationships with our largest and most strategic global accounts.
With customers who love the product, strong brand recognition, and a supportive team behind you, you’ll be set up for success to meet your sales quotas.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Strategic Account Division means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share with leading agency holding group and network clients.
- Report to the Agency Sales Team Lead, and be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales to global digital agency networks.
- You will be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of all SimilarWeb products.
- On a day-to-day you will:
- Meet and exceed the sales quota through inbound / outbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, presentation, and negotiation.
- Build cross-functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account. further by focusing on director / C-level engagement.
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce).
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience
- A strong understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing; including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing, and data solutions.
- Experience working with Global Agency Holding Groups and/or large Enterprise customers
- Deep understanding of the Agency ecosystem and value proposition
- Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle and resolve customer objections.
- Comfort navigating complex evaluation and procurement processes
- Outbound lead generation experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets.
- Experience in presenting to senior management of prospect organizations.
- Experience in working with SaaS data-driven analytics solutions (a plus).
- High integrity, energy, and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face-to-face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
About the Strategic Sales team
The talented sales people in our Strategic Sales Division get to have a direct impact on the business strategy of some of the biggest brands in the world.
This division is part of our rapidly growing GTM organization at Similarweb, where there are an unlimited number of growth opportunities as we continue to expand into new markets, verticals and territories.
But don’t take our word for it. Watch this short video to hear from our sales managers themselves! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12HZrLanowA
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity, and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.