Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Strategic Sales Manager to create, cultivate and develop accounts and increase our market share with leading agency networks and holding groups.
This role will report to our Head of Global Agencies and Consultancies.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The agency business at Similarweb has grown into one of the highest performing and fastest-growing motions across the company. Agencies are some of our most data savvy customers and thousands of planners, strategists and new business executives use our datasets daily to enhance their workflows and gain a competitive edge.
As a Strategic Sales Manager you will be expected to take a consultative approach to all collaboration with our global agency partners and assist in finding new business applications for our data sets and solutions.
You will set the tone for our outreach and communication with some of the largest agency networks in the world (and their hundreds of subsidiaries), plan and build the roadmap for expanding the scope of our relationships and be the face and driver behind all new business intiviates.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Strategic Agency team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Keeping up to date with the development and enhancements of our suite of solutions and the business value they provide agencies
- Collaborating with your internal partners to design and implement pipeline generations strategies
- Taking a customer-centric and value driven approach to the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, presentation and negotiation.
- Consistently follow client and industry news and developments and adapt accordingly
- Manage relationships with decision makers and executives across the client organization- collaborate with some of the best brains in the business!
This is the perfect job for someone who has:
- At least 5 years of customer facing commercial experience
- Experience presenting data-driven insights and trends including via data-visualization tools (e.g Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- A strong understanding of digital media (ad technologies,online marketing) and e-commerce strategies and business models.
- Experience working with media/digital agency networks (highly preferred) and / or large enterprise customers
- Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle and resolve customer objections.
- Comfort navigating complex evaluation and procurement processes
- Outbound lead generation experience (pipeline is the lifeline!)
- Experience in presenting to senior management of prospect organizations
- Experience of working with SaaS data-driven analytics solutions (a plus)
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
#LI-[Insert Job Wrapping Code here] #LI-[Insert Onsite, Hybrid, or Remote]